If your business is involved with the preparation or serving of food, you’re required by law to make sure staff have appropriate training in food hygiene and food safety. QualiSafe are expert providers of food hygiene and food safety training as well as health and safety training, fire safety training and more.
Accredited by the UK’s leading provider of regulated food safety qualifications (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health), our E-Learning courses are a cost-effective and flexible solution to your business training needs. With our online programmes, you can decide when and where you and your staff undertake training, meaning we can totally adapt to your needs and eliminate unnecessary downtime or wasted resources.
Our online courses are also totally learner-friendly. With students able to learn at their own pace, they are able to absorb information in a way that suits them.
It’s strongly recommended that staff receive regular refresher training, particularly in food safety where the industry standard is for refresher training every 3 years. We can help you form a strong culture of safety at your business by integrating regular digital learning into your business and people strategy.
Online training we provide includes:
- Food Safety (Level 1)
- Food Safety in Catering (Level 2)
- Food Safety in Catering (Level 3)
- Food Safety for Manufacturing (Level 2)
- Food Safety for Manufacturing (Level 3)
- Principles of HACCP (Level 2)
- Serving the Allergic and Food Intolerant Customer
- Health & Safety (Level 1)
- Health and Safety for Food Manufacturers (Level 2)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace (Level 2)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace (Level 3)
- Introduction to First Aid
- Principles of Fire Safety Awareness (Level 1)
- Manual Handling (Level 2)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) (Level 2)
- Working at Height
- Slips Trips and Falls
- Asbestos Awareness
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Licensing Law Awareness
- Equality Act 2010